OPM Rugby AGM on Friday 22nd June – OPM Suite @ 1930
We are holding the Annual General Meeting, where we will be looking back at the past season and let everyone know our plans for the for next season. We will also be looking to all members to elect the leadership of the club, and invite those interested to join us in with helping this club grow.
There will be a BBQ for all attending – free of charge to paid up members (Direct Debit), and a small charge to Pay As You Play or Non-paying members.
I hope that you will be able to join us and help us shape the future of our club!
If you are interested in any of the roles below, please put your name down or let your interest be known to one of the
OPM Rugby Committee
Club Officers for Election – Main Committee
- Chairman [Current: Matt Glastonbury]
- Vice-Chairman(s) [Current: Henry Matthews and Chris Pasco]
- Treasurer [Current: Martin Finlay]
- Junior Committee Chair [Current: Jenny Trinder]
Club Roles/Officers to be appointed by the Main Committee
- Head Coach
- Fixture Secretary
- Social Committee Chair
- Touch Co-Ordinator/Recruitment
- Sponsorship, Marketing and Communications Chair
- Disciplinary Chair
- Membership Secretary
- Devon and Plymouth Combination Representative
- International Ticket Co-Ordinator
- Others Roles
Thank you for your interest and i look forward to seeing you all at the AGM.